Miscellaneous Stuff


Key Chains


Old Bottles


This is done with the $1.00 unfinished wood frame that you can buy at Michael's... WAY cheap!


Everybody has seen or done these where you glue the pictures on the mat... Well instead of putting the Family Proclamation, I did this in vinyl for a monthly craft at my church and it was a huge hit!


More things for the Bed & Breakfast in Newport, OR: www.oceanhouse.com OR www.tyeelodge.com




My 5 year old daughter helped make these for a monthly craft at our church. Aren't they cute?


My daughter gave these to her Preschool teachers for Valentines Day.


I give these to my Visiting Teaching ladies when it's their Birthday and fill it with CHOCOLATE!!! You can get really creative with these canisters and basically do what ever you want to give them your own personal touch!